A Friendship that lasts a lifetime

CA RAJIV I RAVANI & CA VIKRAM S. MATHUR

CA Rajiv I Ravani & CA Vikram Shankar Mathur

April 10th, 2012

Long back, thanks to a very dear and mutual friend, another Chartered Accountant, CA Arman Ismaili, I met a Chartered Accountant who has gone on to become one of my dearest and closest friends, and who, in turn, made me his business partner in the year 2008. But believe me, this journey was neither easy for him and nor for me. In brief, I would say that we made it through, because that is what destiny had in store for us. The picture above says it all, for as they say, "A picture speaks a thousand words".

Today, as I write these words into posterity, I do so with the knowledge that contrary to what people may have to say about me or whatsoever it may be that has been said about me or my behaviour till date with my clients, past and present, I have always been a man who "means what he speaks and speaks what he means". Even though I may be a very straightforward and honest person, who has never cheated anyone knowingly, and if it has appeared to anyone that I have cheated them, it can only be unknowingly. 

Yes, there have been times when I had been careless and have trusted some people whom apparently I should not have. There are a lot of things that have happened in the past and it is Rajivbhai who has been patiently and very carefully explaining to me and telling me that I should be careful and also that I should be less trusting with people. And even though I am older in years, I have always learned from my juniors and very proudly can state the same in public.

This picture is to commit to memory that we shifted into the new offices of M/s Rajiv I. Ravani and Co. on July 4th, 2011, and close to eight months later, I have been working very hard to make myself a regular office person, how successfully, I do not want to say, you be the judge of that, sufficient to say that I am convinced that I could not have worked harder than I already have. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Multi-Site Index Page